Residence hall main entrances are staffed 24 hours per day. During late night hours, building access is monitored by uniformed Guard Force Security Public Safety security officers.
Please note the following important security information:
• Access to residence halls is only permitted through the main entrance
• Reception desks are the access control point for all residence halls
• Residents gain access by using their University ID cards
• Reception desks are staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
• Emergency assistance can be obtained quickly through the reception desk
• Residents are responsible for their visitors at all times
• Residents should be alert for tailgaters and propped doors
• Residents’ rooms should always be locked
Contact Guard Force Security for more information to set up your free University Campus safety and security and screening services consultation today to discuss protecting your University Campus with our knowledgeable campus security protection consultants.